Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering your yard art. By ordering any of our products or services, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- Once we confirm that your desired date is available, we will email you an invoice. Payment is due within 24 hours of receiving your invoice. If payment is not received within 24 hours, we will open your date back up & allow others to book your time slot.
- All payments are transmitted securely and are not stored by The Yard Art Family.
- Rush Orders: Any orders placed with 24 hours or less notice will incur an additional $20 rush order fee.
- Additional Days: Additional days can be added upon request, based on availability, for a discounted rate of $30 per day (Graduation rentals are not eligible for additional dates at the discounted rate due to high demand)
- For our safety, please make sure someone at the home or location knows we will be delivering. If you want your greeting to be a surprise, you can notify a spouse or other adult member of the home.
- Homeowners need to water their lawn the day before delivery until fully saturated ( at least 45 mins) to ensure we are able to get stakes into the ground. Refunds will not be given for yards that have not been properly watered.
- Yards must contain soil. We cannot place stakes into artificial turf or rocks.
- Pets need to be secure inside the home or a fenced area. Outside pets may cause a disturbance during setup and ruin the surprise.
- Pet waste needs to be removed from the yard prior to installation.
- Close window blinds to help us keep the delivery a surprise.
- Turn off any sprinkler system for the duration of the rental period. Sprinklers that run during the setup can knock cards over & high pressured water could cause damage to the finish of our signs.
- Please have the outside porch lights on after dark for easier installation.
- Yard card deliveries usually occur after dark, but can be as early as 6 p.m. on the evening before your special occasion or as late as midnight (depending on how many deliveries we have on that date). All yard card orders will be delivered by 8 a.m. on the day of your occasion, unless other arrangements have been made. If these times do not work for you, please let us know and we can attempt to work out other arrangements, based on availability. The signs will be picked-up some time after 6 pm on the date of your occasion, approximately 24 hours after set up. Exact times may vary based on other deliveries & pick ups on our route that date.
- Balloon art orders may need to be delivered later in the day, depending on the weather and the time of your event, in order to make sure your balloon art is as fresh as possible at the time of your event. We do not want to deliver balloons at 7 a.m. if your event isn't until 5 p.m., as excessive direct sunlight can cause the balloons to fade &/or shrink. Balloon orders are typically delivered 30 mins - 2 hours prior to your event, but can vary based on available time slots.
- Homeowners must avoid mowing or weed eating near the signs & must notify yard service companies to cease yard work for the duration of the yard greeting rental to avoid damage to the signs.
- We reserve the right to photograph your yard art and use it for marketing or any other purpose.
- All yard card setups include an advertising sign for The Yard Art Family. Please do NOT move these signs.
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greeting display. The display signs / stakes WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
- Please take pride in your yard art display, and treat it with respect. DO NOT move the items.
- DO NOT allow any lawn maintenance to occur near the cards. Grass clippings will stick to the cards and stain them and weed eaters can cause significant damage. A fee of $18 per sign will be charged for any signs that are damaged due to negligence.
- Please remember that yard signs are property of The Yard Art Family. If you chose a delivery as a gag gift, or if the homeowner is unhappy with the display for any other reason, please have them contact us and we will come remove it as soon as possible. Please make sure the honoree is aware that these are a RENTAL item so that they know to not discard, vandalize or otherwise harm the display. The client will be responsible for any damages or missing signs.
- Please DO NOT tie any objects to or attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against the signs, the color could transfer and the signs may become damaged. If you would like balloons, we can add this on as a separate display for a discounted rate.
- You are encouraged to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
- The Yard Art Family and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the setup or removal of any rental.
- Any damage, destruction or tampering with The Yard Art Family signs or stakes is prohibited. Signs and stakes should not be moved without consent from The Yard Art Family.
- You are responsible for replacement of missing or damaged signs or stakes at full replacement value.
- Damaged or missing yard signs will be invoiced at a replacement fee of $18 per sign (ie: Happy Birthday is considered 13 separate signs and would be billed at $234, plus $18 for each number, each letter of name, and each accent piece)
- Although our signs are made specifically for outdoor use and can withstand rain, we will not be able to deliver or take down your yard art if there is severe inclement weather such as lightning, thunderstorms, heavy rains, hail, high winds, tornado warnings/watches or other hazardous weather conditions that will jeopardize the installer’s safety or the safety of our signs.
- If we are not able to install the yard greeting due to inclement weather, you can choose to reschedule to a new date based on availability or choose to receive a full refund.
- If any customer cancels their order more than 48 hours prior to delivery, we will offer the option to reschedule to a new date. If a new date is not chosen, then a 50% refund will be given to the customer. The rescheduled date will be based on availability.
- Cancellations made 48 hours or less before scheduled delivery will not receive a refund.
REFUND POLICY: No refunds will be given:
- If the homeowner requests the yard art to be removed.
- If the client gives us the wrong address.
- If the installer is denied access to a gated community (PLEASE notify us of any gate codes).
- If loose animals prevent the display from being set up.
- If there are client errors that occur on order submission.
- If installers are unable to get the stakes into the ground due to the yard not being properly watered prior to arrival
- If there are any other circumstances that prevent the installer from setting up the display that are out of their control.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL: The Yard Art Family takes pride in being a family-friendly business and reserves the right to decline orders that are deemed inappropriate for the nature of our business. This may include items of a disrespectful or lewd nature. We will also deny requests for any political greetings in an effort to protect our signs from potential vandalism.
The Yard Art Family is not liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the use, set up or removal of any rental.
We encourage you to share your photos with us!
You can share and tag on Facebook or Instagram @TheYardArtFamily
Thank you for choosing The Yard Art Family to help you celebrate your special occasion!